Forum des Stars

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Sarah Jessica Parker

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mike2012
New caster

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2005-10-10

PostSubject: Sarah Jessica Parker   Wed 2 Nov - 1:16

Just read that Sarah Jessica Parker injured a tendon twisting with high heels. no details yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Castars
Rang: Administrateur

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2005-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jessica Parker   Wed 2 Nov - 1:39

Yet or in the past ?

I found this ...

NEW YORK - OCTOBER 27: Actress Sarah Jessica Parker arrives at the opening night of "The Odd Couple" at the Brooks Atkinson Theater October 27, 2005 in New York City.

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/details_pop.aspx?iid=56022966&cdi=0

silent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mike2012
New caster

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2005-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jessica Parker   Wed 2 Nov - 11:46

The news is from now but seems she may have left her crutches ...:

Parker Injured in Heels
31 October 2005 (WENN)
Former Sex And The City star Sarah Jessica Parker is nursing torn tendons in her foot after running down the street in stilettos. The fashion icon, whose SATC character Carrie Bradshaw lived in sky-high Jimmy Choos and Manolo Blahniks footwear, thought nothing of sprinting down the sidewalk as she had countless times before in her infamous heels. She says, "I ran down the block a few weeks ago in these heels, just like I did for seven years, and woke up in the middle of the night in agony. And it turns out I had torn the tendons in my foot - just from running in heels. It was a little reminder that I am not 27. I'm 40 and your body simply cannot support you in the same way it used to. But I'll never stop
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jessica Parker   Today at 14:51

Back to top Go down

Sarah Jessica Parker
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1