Castars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum des Stars

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Beth Ostrosky

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Castars
Rang: Administrateur
Castars

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2005-08-02

Beth Ostrosky Empty
PostSubject: Beth Ostrosky   Beth Ostrosky EmptyMon 21 Aug - 22:38

Quote :
Name Droppings

We were glad to talk to Howard Stern last week to hear the truth about why he couldn't attend services for Salvatore Dell'Abate, father of his longtime producer, Gary.

Stern told us: "Gary is one of my dearest friends. I'm taking the death of his father very hard. We're all taking it very hard — he was a great guy.
"The day of the viewing, it was from 7 to 9 p.m., my girlfriend (Beth Ostrosky) was getting dressed, and when she went downstairs at 5:20, she fell down six steps. She was crying hysterically and had to be rushed to the hospital. She'd fractured the top of her foot and tore all the ligaments in her foot. She had to be put in bed with her leg elevated, and now she has a boot and crutches, but I couldn't just dump her in the hospital. "And besides, it was too late to make it anyway. The viewing was for only two hours and we were on our way — of course we were on our way. I called Gary 97 times during all this." We've also learned that Stern is the one who picked up the tab for the dinner for all of Dell'Abate's family and friends. We just wish we'd known this the other day, when Stern's agent, Don Buchwald, wouldn't call us back and when both a publicist for Stern and a publicist for his radio network, Sirius, told us they couldn't get a response from Dell'Abate or Stern.

Perhaps they felt it was too private. Or sad, which we feel today. Sorry, guys.

If Jessica Biel were the magician in her new flick for director Neil Burger, "The Illusionist," her hunky assistant would be none other than . . . Paul Giamatti. "Ooh, my gorgeous assistant," Esquire's Sexiest Woman of 2005 laughed to our Deborah Newman. "Paul would be my gorgeous assistant." For his part, Giamatti said he'd cast his lovely wife, Elizabeth.
Back to top Go down

Beth Ostrosky
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Castars :: Vos Stars :: Vos Stars Préférées-
Jump to: